Beacon by Christian Knudsen
After Wellenschlag, the continuation of the book series by Christian Knudsen, this time with a focus on normal and marked cards.
25 routines and concepts described in detail, with a mental touch, as always, including lectures and notes on the presentation.
From the content of Beacon:
1) The Mentalist's Dream a complete treatise on a dream selection procedure,
2) smoke signals the weight of smoke and playing cards,
Three wrongs makes everything right a Bannon classic in a new guise,
3) Look me in the eyes, little one! a miracle between tact and eye contact,
4) Thought Thief Limited Edition without any trick cards,
5) Koran & Ko three variations on a famous theme,
6) A memo demo can hardly be more credible,
and loads more.
Paperback in the format 21 x 21 cm, 180 pages, over 100 illustrations.
Reactions to the first volume of waves:
A beautifully written book that has what it takes to become a classic. Reading makes you want to try out the tricks and experiment with the concepts. Looking forward to the second volume in the series
Martin Haderer in ALADIN
The book is beautifully produced with many clear illustrations. The tricks are easy to understand, written in great detail and motivating. I enjoyed reading the book.
Denis Behr in MAGIE