In the world of magical literature, where there is an excess of the ordinary, every now and then a book emerges that defies the warmed-up and recycled norm.
A book that, even with a cursory reading, demands that you study it for a lifetime. A book depicting the life's work of one of magic's most gifted artists. It's rare that a spellbook of such high caliber is produced, but now the wait is finally over. It's time for Al Schneider Magic.
Al Schneider's place in magic history would be secured if the now-classic Matrix effect were all he ever created, but as it turns out, Matrix was just the tip of the iceberg.
Al Schneider dedicated his life not only to creating great magic, but also to uncovering what exactly makes magic effective for audiences, and it is this analytical approach to creating powerful magic that underlies all of the effects taught in this seminal work .
Al Schneider Magic cements his reputation not only as one of the great magicians, but also as one of the great theorists of magic.
There are tricks with coins, cards, cups and balls, napkins, bracelets, finger rings and more. A complete close-up number could easily be put together from the material presented here.
And if you think you know what The Matrix is all about, then wait until you've read the comprehensive treatment of the effect that you'll find in this book, including a discussion of its complete history, the philosophy of the effect, its many Variations and more... and all from its creator.
At a time when online tutorials of individual tricks can cost $30,00 or more, you will find more magical value in this book than in any other single investment you have ever made in magic.
Al Schneider may have said it best. When asked to summarize the value of Al Schneider Magic, he simply said, "You're guaranteed to get something from this book that you'll use for the rest of your life. What's it worth? Hard cover, colored dust jacket.
Al Schneider Magic table of contents
Part 1 Some Magic Theory
- Chapter 1 The Five Steps of Deception
- Chapter 2 Intention of Reality
- Chapter 3 Intention of Magic
- Chapter 4 Five Steps to Mastery
- Chapter 5 An Important Philosophical Thought
Part 2 moves
- Chapter 6 Coin Moves
- Chapter 7 Cup and Ball Moves
Part 3 Applied Theory
- Chapter 8 Expansion of Texture
Part 4 quick tricks
- Chapter 9 Ring and Pencil
- Chapter 10 With One Hand
- Chapter 11 Vanishing Card
- Chapter 12 Sly Napkins
- Chapter 13 Vanishing Saltshaker
- Chapter 14 ring gag
- Chapter 15 Split Silver
Part 5 Wings of Metal
- Chapter 16 Classic Coins Across HPC
- Chapter 17 Beyond a Shadow of Doubt
- Chapter 18 Beyond a Shadow of Doubt for Real
- Chapter 19 Special Export
- Chapter 20 Special Export Plus
- Chapter 21 Junior Cross Cards
- Chapter 22 Classic Cross Cards
- Chapter 23 Flick Cross Cards
- Chapter 24 One Half Gone
Part 6 cards
- Chapter 25 Spread the Joy
- Chapter 26 Card to Card Case
- Chapter 27 Face to Face Aces
- Chapter 28 Universal Card
- Chapter 29 Insurance Policy
- Chapter 30 Marked Deck
- Chapter 31 Snake Basket
- Chapter 32 card wipe
Part 7 My Best
- Chapter 33 Classic Matrix
- Chapter 34 Stargate
- Chapter 35 Halo
- Chapter 36 Cone-n-Coin
- Chapter 37 Osmosis
- Chapter 38 LA Street Cups
Questions to the product? Then please contact us before you order.
Also note that certain products excluded from exchange are.
Without exception, no exchanges/returns of Halloween items and costumes after October 27, 2023!