Bandwidth by Greg Wilson
Gregory Wilson is known for his creativity and spontaneous performance style. BANDWIDTH is his latest seemingly improvised marvel that has you borrowing a viewer's finger ring and stretching it like soft toffee. You then morph and manipulate the metal back to its previous round shape.
As if that wasn't enough, squeeze the ring in your hand until both sides touch. Finally, restore the flattened wedding band with a ninja-like jab of your finger - mid-air!
The stunned viewer takes the ring from her finger and finds everything but his thoughts restored to their original state.
Because people have such a strong and emotional connection to their precious metal, BANDWIDTH is so visually harrowing and insanely memorable.
- Streaming video guide
- Includes precise, laser-cut gimmick and practice ring
- Extra squished gimmick ring also included
- The prop allows you to stretch a borrowed silver or gold ring
- Easy to do even with short sleeves
- 3 seconds of preparation
- Immediately ready for demonstration again