Forster Johnson Pad | Impression Pad | Paralabs
The Forster Johnson Pad is the further development of the Para Pad. With additional ideas from Roy Johnson and Jan Forster, the peek can be performed right in front of the viewer's nose, seemingly without using the pad.
Paralabs aren't the first to construct an impression pad out of a pocket pad. So what's special? What is the difference?
It's the details and subtleties that make the difference:
- Elegant but innocent looking writing pad
- Pocket size (A7).
- Absolutely normal handling
- No complicated manipulations; neither in writing nor drawing
- No restrictions on where the participant can write!
- A copy of the participant's secret writing or drawing that is neither mirror-inverted nor too small to read.
The pad is delivered, including instructions in German.