Imagine being able to predict what response your audience will give to EACH QUESTION. Over and over again, with 100% accuracy. This is Fearson's intuition system.
Fearson's Intuition System combines an exciting new principle with some very clever routines to create a fiendish and INCREDIBLE mental predictive system.
Other methods of producing similar effects in mentalism can take weeks, months, or even years to master. In contrast, the Intuition System is easy to learn and even fun. You will be able to use it immediately, the same day you receive it!
The process is seemingly improvised, using items every magician is familiar with. Just a deck of cards and a sharpie marker.
The number is easy. You ask your audience to help you answer a question and respond with the first answer that comes to mind. An example: think of a number from 1 to 5 or do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?
- First, however, you write a prediction on a playing card that remains visible at all times.
- You ask the question and they answer it. It's that simple. The playing card is turned over and it turns out that what you wrote exactly matches the answer!
- Of course, there's a chance you just guessed well, right? - Incorrect! Here's where you throw that theory out the window...
You keep repeating it, agreeing with the answer each time. If you get it right the second time, it gets really exciting. After half a dozen or so, your viewer will have a serious puzzle to ponder!
The questions are presented in a fun and engaging way, so the game isn't boring, but fun from start to finish. You will have a lot of fun with this system. It's good for a game show, pop quiz, or compatibility test. The questions can be funny, stimulating or intriguing. It's all up to you!
This is clean, pure mentalism at its best
- 100% accurate, 100% accurate!
- No additional, visible or invisible props are used.
- No difficult thumb or nail writing.
- No equivoque, no fishing.
- No double raises, second deals or other card work required.
- Looks impromptu, just needs a sharpie marker and a deck of cards.
- Automatically resets, runs again immediately!
- Absolutely no suspicious or unusual props, pads, clubs, impression devices or the like.
- You can do this with nothing but a sharpie and a playing card!
- Steve Fearson is known for thinking AGAINST the grain and this is a perfect example of that. It does not use a single prior principle or existing method. This is really a new approach. (If you show this to a magician, it will blow their minds).
The following presentations will be explored
MINDREADING - The viewer thinks of a number, a shape, or a symbol. You draw something on a card and then show that you got the spectator's mind right!
INTUITIVE - You write down their answer before asking them the question. You know what they'll be thinking about even before they do! And you prove your intuitive skills by doing it over and over again!
SPECTATOR ESP - Turn the spectator into a mind reader. You write on the card and like an ESP test, the viewer is asked to guess what you wrote. And they're right every time!
COMPATIBILITY TEST - This test can make a great impression on someone. Especially with a member of the opposite sex. This test is more of a casual compatibility test than a mental peak. A series of fun questions will be asked. There are no right or wrong answers, just personal preferences. For example: rock music or classical music?, boxer shorts or panties?, Starsky or Hutch? Amazingly, you both give the same answer to every question! This proves that you are undeniably compatible. This is STRONG stuff!
QUESTION DECK - You ask your viewer a series of questions. Some are very serious. You show that you were able to ACCURATELY predict answer after answer. This proves that you either have incredible people skills or are PSYCHOLOGICAL!
BONUS ROUTINE - Ask someone to think of a number between 1 and 50. Yes, we said 50. And you can do it! This is a great update of a classic effect possible with the Intuition System.
Includes the Intuition System Sharpie, gimmicks and online instructional video in English.