Multiplying Bottles by Paul Romhany
This long-awaited booklet features many variations on Multiplying Bottles, including Paul Romhany's classic Multiplying Bottle Routine. This book is the result of over twenty years of demonstrating this classic effect.
Paul brings new twists to this classic effect that will enrich any performance, including sections about
- How to create liquid from any set of bottles.
- Various tables to use including a special table designed for Paul's current number.
- Step-by-step instructions, photos and diagrams (including - - Paul's gimmick table that allows you to produce more bottles and/or other objects).
- Lots of handling variations to add to your own Multiplying Bottle routine.
- A section on different types of bottles.
- A look at how to style tubes so they don't look out of place.
- How to show off the glasses on stage.
- How to get the bottles off the stage without them falling over.
and much, much more.
For anyone performing or wanting to incorporate the Multiplying Bottles into their act, this book is the ultimate resource.
Pages 69 - 12x20cm - Softcover - Perfect binding - Black and white photos