X-Ray by Rasmus
Rasmus' latest trick - guess with 100% certainty in which hand a spectator is hiding the black ball - repeatable x-fold!
The Ultimate Which Hand Effect + The Ultimate Kurotsuke Effect!
All needed props included!
X-Ray is the first which-hand effect and Kurotsuke method that gives you the ability to guess where the hidden object is with your sleeves rolled up and no electronics with 100% accuracy.
For the first time in magic, Rasmus shares his subterranean method, extremely simple and deceptive to both layperson and magician.
X-Ray works without electronics and can be done sleeveless. There is no need to touch the spectators. The method is self-contained.
You can even perform both Which Hand and Kurotsuke effects completely naked if you want.
Contains 4 black and XNUMX white balls, for the strongest and most fireproof Which Hand and Kurotsuke style effects where you guess with 100% accuracy which hand the black ball is in.
Various demonstration options:
- One on one with a black ball
- With up to 5 spectators
- With a white and a black ball
- With one coin or with 2 different coins
You always know where which of the coins is (coins not included)
- Extremely easy to use
- 100% accurate, every single time
- No complicated preparations
- No electronics
- invisible method
- Everything you need is included
- Also works perfectly with coins (coins are not included)
- Same range as other professional devices
- The spectators do not have to be touched
- 100% original and never before published method
- Perfect for TV shows (no sound issues and no electronics involved)
- No interference or noise issues with microphones
- Which contain Hand and Kurotsuke
You will receive a beautiful velvet bag containing 5 plastic balls (one is black) and the gimmick that allows you to perform these wonders. English language explanation video