Magic for Dummies
Have you always admired those people who can pull off an impromptu magic trick and turn even the dullest party into a sensation?
Would you like to twirl the magic wand just once like Harry Potter and amaze your viewers?
Then let David Pogue and his famous fellow magicians introduce you to the mysteries of magic! (with 350 photos to learn the tricks)! Here you will learn non-intensive scenarios that require great equipment or a whole horde of helpers. Your skill and a few utensils, which you have at hand practically everywhere, are enough to achieve amazing effects!
The reader learns:
* How he effectively performs his magic tricks
* What he can do with his viewers' clothes
* How he makes money disappear inconspicuously
* How he transforms cards, ropes or matches into magic tools
* How he engages the entire audience in his performance
* What he can learn from ingenious magicians
* How he skilfully covers up small glitches