Angel by Christian Knudsen
A special moment between two people, alone, somewhere in a secluded corner of a discreet bar, far from the hustle and bustle of the world. A conversation about angels. A game of fate.
Here's how the game works: Each card I put on the table represents another year of your life, from now on.
A person names a card, any card. The deck that was on the table from the start is simply picked up and the cards are counted face up on the table. It's only 51 cards. The selected Destiny card is not included.
Maybe you are... an angel.
Christian Kudsen, the creator of Photographic Memory, brings you another powerful effect: angels
- The included deck can be customized to other brands and colors.
- The person can choose almost any card.
- No tricks required.
- No calculations.
- No stooges or prep work.
- Only one deck is used, which is visible at all times.
- No hidden extras or gross tricks.
- The audience sees regular cards with fronts and backs.
- Instant reset.
- A touching presentation based on an idea by Gaetan Bloom.
- Perfect for intimate moments.
With German PDF instructions.